Academy of Construction Quality Management Training Course for 2020
Construction Quality Management Training Course
Academy of Construction Quality Management Training Course for 2020 (4 Modules, 18 Subjects) - Suitable for inspection, and site engineers Construction Civil, Mechanical, Welding, Instrumentation, and planners.
Does your construction project fall into any of the following categories?
Get construction Quality Management training!
- Your customer refusing to pay your submitted construction pay milestones due to outstanding nonconformance reports.
- Losing your profit margins because of rework and defective workmanship.
- No construction quality management system in place that identifies with red flags and risk mitigation.
- Ongoing and significant customer complaints regarding lack of construction quality.
- Excessive numbers of punch listed items that prevent your company from obtaining mechanical completion, pre commissioning, commissioning and project handover.
- Non-compliant incoming material.
- Consistent and numerous high welding repair rates resulting in loss of profit margins.
- Failing to monitor excessive quality costs by implementing trend analysis in the procurement, and construction phases.
- Over budget and behind schedule.
- Working in just in time management.
- Paying your top construction managers high bonuses at the expense of applying insufficient quality resources.
- Removal from your customers approved suppliers