QA/QC Training Course Information
Thank you for interest in our pending QA/QC quality training courses.
We are planning to conduct QA/ QC training courses
via Skype or Zoom media platforms on the internet.
For your information please click on the following link
to obtain an overview of construction quality management systems on large construction projects
The QA/QC training course will cover some of the following topics and will last for approximately four hours split into two training modules.
The Quality Training Module can cover some of the following subjects:
Organisation ,Quality Assurance, Design Control, Procurement Instructions Procedures & Drawings,Document Control, Control of Purchased, Material, Equipment &, Service,Identification of Materials, Parts Components,Control of Special Processes ,10 Inspection Test Control, Control of measurement & Test Equipment Handling, Storage & Shipping Inspection Test & Operating Status Nonconforming Materials Parts & Components Corrective Actions, Quality Assurance Records Audit
If you have not already done so ,,please click on the following link to register your interest in the training course
See the form at the bottom of the page.
The cost of the training course will be $450 US and can be paid for by the “add to cart” button on this page.
By the end of the training you will be able to identify the root causes of the following:
- Excessive numbers of punch listed items that prevent your company from obtaining mechanical completion, pre commissioning, commissioning and project handover.
- Your customer refusing to pay your submitted construction pay milestones due to outstanding nonconformance reports.
- Understand QA/QC inspection systems on construction projects.
- Losing your profit margins because of rework and defective workmanship.
- No construction quality management system in place that identifies with red flags and risk mitigation.
- Ongoing and significant customer complaints regarding lack of construction quality
- Non-compliant incoming material resulting in construction delays.
- Consistent and numerous high welding repair rates resulting in loss of profit margins.
- Failing to monitor excessive quality costs by implementing trend analysis in the procurement, and construction phases
- Over budget and behind schedule.
- Working in just in time management.
- Paying your top construction managers high bonuses at the expense of applying insufficient quality resources.
- Removal from your customers approved suppliers
The Next Step
(QAQC Construction Training Course Information)
Online training courses provided via Zoom or Skype media platform
Register your interest in attending the online training course by filling out the registration form at the bottom of the page
We will provide you with the next available training course with the time and date via email.
If you are happy with the time and date of the Skype or Zoom training course then please pay the course fee by adding this to your basket:
Please click on this link to pay for the QA/QC Training course
We will confirm your booking on the training course via email.