Does your construction project fall into any of the following categories?
Get Construction Quality Management training!
- Your customer refusing to pay your submitted construction pay milestones due to outstanding nonconformance reports.
- Understand QA/QC inspection systems on construction projects.
- Losing your profit margins because of rework and defective workmanship.
- No construction quality management system in place that identifies with red flags and risk mitigation.
- Ongoing and significant customer complaints regarding lack of construction quality.
- Excessive numbers of punch listed items that prevent your company from obtaining mechanical completion, pre commissioning, commissioning and project handover.
- Non-compliant incoming material resulting in construction delays.
- Consistent and numerous high welding repair rates resulting in loss of profit margins.
- Failing to monitor excessive quality costs by implementing trend analysis in the procurement, and construction phases.
- Over budget and behind schedule.
- Working in just in time management.
- Paying your top construction managers high bonuses at the expense of applying insufficient quality resources.
- Removal from your customers approved suppliers
- The QA/QC Training course and notes will be in English.
There will be four Training Modules consisting of 18 Quality Assurance System elements based on the International Standard ISO 9001.
- The training course will be focused on hands on information that can be applied to inspection of construction projects.
- On completion of the 18 Training elements the applicant will be conversant with Quality Management systems and will receive an Academy Achievement Certificate posted to the applicants home address.
- The cost is $350 US, this includes the (Academic Certificate of Achievement) Payment can be made via the checkout process on this site. Once a payment has been received for the training course the applicant will receive all the training modules containing all the four modules.
- The applicant will be eligible for a Skype meeting on completion of the 4 QA/QC training modules.