Project Value can be quickly destroyed without the ability to forecast what’s going to happen next should the current pace and scheme of things continue.
Project Controls not only help plan before we start, but also enable an ongoing project to track against that plan and forecast for the period ahead.
Investing in a robust Project Controls Team that is equipped with the right expertise and tools can save potential disasters, and empowers a project that achieves its desired goals, on time and on budget.
We have developed a Project Controls Training Program to empower individuals with just the right knowledge and tools that can not only kick start a rewarding career in Project Controls, but also help you enhance your skills further if you are already in Project Controls.
This course will benefit early starters, people who are already working in Project Controls, Coordinators, Planning and Cost Engineers, Project Engineers, and Project Managers.
If you are:
- willing to develop and enhance your expertise in Project Controls,
- interested in a career in Project Controls and need a solid foundation to start,
- already in Project Controls, but wish to grow your career further.
or perhaps you are:
- a Project Manager or Project Lead and keen on better understanding cost and schedule aspects,
- drowning in data and detail and want to get a grip of things to find control levers,
Then this course can help you get there!!!
There will be four Training Modules consisting of 16 Project Controls Items
- 1. The training course will be focused on ready-to-deploy information that can be applied to Project Controls
- 2. On completion of the 16 Training items the applicant will be empowered with necessary skills and will receive an Academy Achievement Certificate posted to the applicant’s home address.
- 3. The cost is $350 US, this includes the (Academic Certificate of Achievement) Payment can be made via the checkout process on this site.
PROJECT CONTROL TRAINING COURSE
- Planning and Scheduling Essentials
- 01. Understanding Work Break Down Structure
- 02. Developing Critical Path Networks
- 03. Developing Control Schedules
- 04. Avoiding or mitigating Schedule Conflicts
Progress Tracking and Reporting
- 05. Tracking Earned Value
- 06. Developing Tools to Track Progress
- 07. Reporting Real Time Progress
- 08. Concise and Detailed Reporting
Cost Management Essentials
- 09. Understanding Project Cost Model and Elements
- 10. Developing Project Budgets and Work Break Down Structure Targets
- 11. Planning for Commitments
- 12. Avoiding or Mitigating Cost Over Runs
Cost Tracking and Reporting
- 13. Tracking Earned Value
- 14. Developing tools to track costs
- 15. Cost Reporting against budgets
- 16. Forecasting the outcome costs