QC Inspection & Test Plans (Construction Phase)
The ITP is the prime Quality Document that highlights the customer’s requirements that are indicated in the contract and Project Specifications.
QC Inspection & Test Plans serve the following purposes:
- Validation of the construction activities for As-built Turnover Dossiers.
- Involvement of the Customers, Prime Conntractors and Subcontractors/Suppliers QC Inspection personnel for compliance with requirements.
- Identification of intervention points so that quality is maintained throughout the construction phase.
- Precommisioning activities are sometimes incorporated into the Construction ITP, It depends on what types of equipment is being installed.
- A stand alone Commissioning Plan is required.
- The ITP may be an appendix to the Construction Quality Plan.
Note: The following QC Inspection & Test Plans are (Standard Templates) and have to be made project specific: