The site (Quality Control Procedures) provide the following:
- Highlight the customer’s project specifications by construction discipline.
- Informs the project (QC Inspectors) of what to inspect on the site.
- Informs the project supervisors of what the technical requirements are for the project.
- Provides the customer with assurance that the project construction activities are under control and are being inspected and verified during the construction activities.
- Inspection check sheets are normally attached to the project QC Procedures these are used as verification of inspection during construction.
These form part of the (Turn-Over) (As- Built Documentation) for mechanical completion.